1) Your privacy is important to us at STAXON. To better protect your privacy, we are hereby explaining our online information practices and the choices that you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
5) When you visit the www.staxon.com website or use STAXON Services, we collect information sent to us by your computer, mobile phone or other access device. The information sent to us includes data on the pages you access, your computer IP address, device identifiers, the type of operating system you’re using, your location, mobile network information, standard web log data and other information. Web log data includes the browser type you’re using and traffic to and from our site. When you visit the www.staxon.com website or use STAXON Services, we also collect information about your transactions and your activities.
6) In addition, if you open a STAXON account or use STAXON Services, we may collect the following types of information:
i. Financial information, such as the full bank account numbers and/or credit card numbers that you link to your STAXON account or give us when you use STAXON Services.
ii. Detailed personal information such as your date of birth or other personal data requested for security questions.
iii. We may obtain information about you from third parties such as credit bureaus and identity verification services.
v. In order to help protect you from fraud and misuse of your personal information, we may collect information about your use and interaction with our website or STAXON Services. For example, we may evaluate your computer, mobile phone or other access device to identify any malicious software or activity.
vi. We may also collect additional information from or about you in other ways, such as through contact with our customer support team, results when you respond to a survey.
7) When you access our website www.staxon.com or use STAXON Services, we (including companies we work with) may place small data files on your computer or other device. These data files may be cookies, pixel tags, “Flash cookies”, or other local storage provided by your browser or associated applications (“Cookies”). We use these technologies to: recognize you as a customer; customize STAXON Services, content, and advertising; measure promotional effectiveness; help ensure that your account security is not compromised; mitigate risk and prevent fraud; and to promote trust and safety across our sites and STAXON Services.
8) We use both session and persistent Cookies. Session Cookies expire and no longer have any effect when you log out of your account or close your browser. Persistent Cookies remain on your device until you erase them or they expire.
9) We encode our Cookies so that we can interpret the information stored in them. You are free to decline our Cookies if your browser or browser add-on permits, but doing so may interfere with your use of our website and STAXON Services. Refer to the help section of your browser, browser extensions, or installed applications for instructions on blocking, deleting, or disabling Cookies.
11) We store and process your personal information on our computers in the country where our facilities are located. We protect your information using physical, technical, and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration.
12) Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a secure, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use your personal information to:
-provide STAXON Services and customer support;
-process transactions and send notices about your transactions;
-resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
-prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our Terms and Conditions;
-customize, measure, and improve STAXON Services and the content, layout, and operation of our websites and applications;
-deliver targeted marketing, service update notices, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
-contact you at any telephone number, by placing a voice call or through text (SMS) or email messaging, as authorized by our Terms and Conditions.
-compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
13) We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize STAXON Services, content, and advertising.
14) We respect your communication preferences. If you no longer wish to receive notifications, you can adjust your preferences.
15) To process your payments, we may share some of your personal information with the person or company that you are paying or that is paying you. Your contact information, date of sign-up, the number or volume of payments you have received from STAXON users. In addition, this and other information may also be shared with third parties when you use these third parties to access STAXON Services. Unless you have agreed to it, these third parties are not allowed to use this information for any purpose other than to enable STAXON Services.
16) If an attempt to pay a service provider fails, or is later invalidated, we may also provide your service provider with details of the unsuccessful payment and payer to facilitate dispute resolution.
17) We work with third parties, including merchants, to enable them to accept or send payments from or to you. In doing so, a third party may share information about you with us, such as your email address or mobile phone number, to inform you that a payment has been sent to you or when you attempt to pay a merchant or third party. We use this information to confirm that you are a STAXON customer or to send you notification of a transaction status. Also, if you request that we validate your status as a STAXON customer with a third party, we will do so.
18) Please note that merchants, sellers, service providers and users you buy from or contract with have their own privacy policies, and although the STAXON user agreement does not allow the other transacting party to use this information for anything other than providing STAXON Services, STAXON is not responsible for their actions, including their information protection practices.
19) We will not disclose your credit card number or bank account number to anyone you have paid or who has paid you using STAXON, or with the third parties that offer or use STAXON Services, except with your express permission or if we are required to do so to comply with credit card rules, a court order, or other legitimate legal process.
20) We may share your personal information with:
i) Service providers under contract who help with our business operations such as fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing and technology services. Our contracts dictate that these service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.
ii) Banking partners as required by credit card rules.
iv) Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legitimate legal process or requirement applicable to STAXON or one of its affiliates; when we need to do so to comply with law or credit card rules; or when we believe, in our sole discretion, that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of our Terms and Conditions.
v) Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
21) STAXON will not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes and only shares your personal information with third parties as described in this policy.
22) If you open a STAXON account directly on a third-party website or via a third-party application, any information that you enter on that website or application (and not directly on the www.staxon.com website) will be shared with the owner of the third-party website or application. These sites are governed by their own privacy policies and you are encouraged to review their privacy policies before providing them with personal information. STAXON is not responsible for the content or information practices of such third parties.
23) You can review and edit your personal information at any time by logging in to your account and reviewing your account settings and profile. You can also close your account at any time. If you close your STAXON account, we will mark your account in our database as “Closed”, but may retain personal information from your account to collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, prevent fraud, enforce our Terms and Conditions, or take other actions as required or permitted by law.